Recipe of the Month
Easy Crock Pot Cream CheeseChicken Chili
- 1 15-oz. can black beans
- 1 15.25-oz. can corn, undrained
- 1 10-oz. can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8-oz package light cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Drain and rinse the black beans. Place chicken at the bottom of the crock pot, then pour out the whole can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans on top of chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together.
- Place cream cheese block on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After the cooking time is over, take chicken breasts from crock pot and shred and add back to the chili. Stir together and enjoy
PREP TIME 10 MIN | COOK TIME 6 HRS | SERVINGS 4
Seasonal Outdoor Tips
Upon Inspecting water meters we have noticed a lot of folks who are not adequately prepaid for winter and it’s cold temperatures. To avoid your water lines from freezing and keep your home as winter-proof as possible, please ensure the following:
- Check your heat tape and make sure that it is installed correctly, plugged in and WORKING.
- Make sure your skirting is buttoned up as tightly as possible, and to check all your insulation on the underside of your home. This will help save money as well as limit water freezing issues.
- Disconnect and drain your outside faucet. These are notorious for being left unattended and can burst.
Enjoy this winter season. Liability issues prevent us from being as helpful as we’d sometimes like to be. If there is anything that we can help you with please give us a call!
Come visit Holiday Park and check out the NEW 2018 Ranch Style Manufactured Homes!
Out and About
Night Maze at Treworgy Family Orchards
When: Select Dates October 19 – October 27
Where: 3876 Union St. Levant, ME 04456
Halloween is a fan favorite for many Bangor-area families and the Night Maze at Treworgy Family Orchards will be fun for all ages. Grab your flashlight and explore the fun-filled Night Maze by the light of the moon and enjoy Halloween candy pitstops along the way. To make this family-friendly Halloween event even more exciting, you can hitch a ride on a spooky hayride or spend time by the bonfire.